About Aetna Coverage For Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment
Aetna is one of the most well-known insurance providers, with more than 20 million customers around the world. Aetna offers behavioral health and mental health benefits, including a variety of substance use disorder treatment programs.
Aetna is committed to patient follow-up with its Continuing Care programs. Members are meeting weekly and this is offering support for the alumni of various treatment programs. Sometimes social events are managed to celebrate an achievement or recent recovery. They are keeping individuals affiliated in their community with on-going support. There are following how does Aetna cover drug rehab
Aetna Coverage For Inpatient Treatment
- This is depending on your location and does Aetna cover drug rehab, the costs associated with inpatient rehab programs may be varying. For in-network inpatient services, some Aetna plans are having 0 percent coinsurance insurance that kicks in once you pay your full deductible. Other plans may be required a copay per admission for different services.
- In regards to out-of-network providers, coverage varies based on location and the type of plan. Some plans are not covering any form of treatment that is out-of-network; however, others are having 30 to 50 percent coinsurance.
- Out-of-network programs are frequently required a pre-certification. You can talk with your provider to determine the type of treatment your policy will cover.
Aetna Coverage for Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient rehab coverage is various for everyone. Certain Aetna policies are not having an option for any outpatient services or may involve a fixed coinsurance percentage.
- Several other plans are having a set copay per visit. The largest factors of coinsurance or copays are the location and type of insurance coverage.
- You can speak with your insurance provider to determine what will best work for you. Aetna’s 24-hour phone line is allowing customers to connect with a member services professional who can provide the answers you need about your policy’s coverage.